“Home is where the heart is” and most of us want to come home at the end of a long day and experience a sense of peace as we walk in the door. But if the paint colors inside seem too garish or too bland, then your home isn’t doing its job! No worries—we will help you choose the perfect colors to achieve that perfect sense of calm you’re looking for. We will fix all the nicks and scrapes as well as clean and paint your walls, ceilings and woodwork to bring the luster back to your haven.
During an interior painting project, rest assured that we will respect and honor your privacy, your busy schedule, and how your family functions in your home. We will recommend the appropriate type of paint for your walls, taking into consideration what kind of use and exposure your surfaces will experience throughout the paint’s lifetime. If we find any existing conditions that need attention, we will address them with you, and take the appropriate steps to repair them so that you won’t have to give them another thought.
Painting More than Just Walls
Here are some of the many common interior surfaces we paint.
- Walls (any height)
- Ceilings (any height)
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Mantels & Bookshelves
- Wood Paneling & Wainscoting
- Cabinets, Shelves & Other Woodworking
- Baseboards & Crown Moldings
- Chair Rail Moldings
We also do custom colors!
Interior Cabinet & Woodwork Refinishing
When your cabinets and wood trim lack life, we will revive and invigorate them. We are masters at updating old, tired cabinets as part of our interior painting services. Contact us if you need any of the following done to your cabinets or other wooden surfaces.
- Change the colors on already painted cabinets
- Convert oak or other hardwood cabinets to a quality painted finish
- Apply a distressed look
- Apply Old World or other glazings
- Remove cabinet hardware & reinstall
- Cabinet staining and lacquering
- Refinishing wood handrails & spindles
- Refresh entry doors & thresholds
Interior Commercial Painting
Freshen up the look of your office, condo or other business! Different colors can improve the mood and productivity of your staff as well as give a great first impression to your customers. Following color trends adds value to your rental and reduces the need for tenants to repaint.
Contact us to handle:
- Touchups after tenant turnovers & TI work
- Maintenance repainting of interior hallways & lobbies
- We use no-VOC paints
Ask About Our Painter for a Day Program
Hire an ESP Painting professional for a day to take care of your small painting projects. Get your priority list together and get ready for us to check off that list! Call ESP Painting for availability at (503) 372-7981 *May not be available in peak exterior repainting season*
Painter for a Day Includes:
- A professionally trained painter
- A fully equipped vehicle with all the tools to get the job done. All you need to purchase is paint!
- 8 hours of labor to do your project
What Can Be Done in 8 Hours?
- Paint bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen walls
- Paint a front door
- Touch-up painting around the house
- Paint a few accent walls
Request an Estimate!
Please call 503-372-7981 or fill out the form for an appointment. We are still booking exteriors for the summer of 2017!